International Association of Military Defense Lawyers is putting on a Military Justice CLE in Washington State over Veterans’ Day weekend 2019 at the Salish Lodge and Spa (www.salishlodge.com). A picturesque and luxurious lodge located about 45 minutes from the SeaTac airport.
Bring your significant other for a weekend getaway – truly a couple’s dream overlooking the Snoqualmie falls (from the hit television series Twin Peaks). Please note the lodge is not well suited for hosting families with children.
November 9-10, 2019
Register Now to Save
Register for the CLE prior to September 30th and receive a reduced rate of $275. If you register between October 1st and October 21st, the CLE will cost $325 and then any registrations on or after October 22nd will be $375.
Reduced Room Rates
Salish Lodge rooms are available in a block for attendees at significantly lower rates until October 16th.
Participants will book directly with the Lodge by calling 1-800-272-5474
. Be sure to mention that you are with the IAMDL Conference. The rooms are blocked for as early as checking in on Friday, November 8th and checking out Monday, November 11th.
- Presentation by a court-recognized expert in social media/ online investigations / data mining alone is worth the price of admission. All resources she teaches are available through freeware.
- Step by step methods of preserving the appellate record.
- How to defend child sex cases – they are not the same as a drunk sex case.
- What you can get at an Article 32 / why waiving them in most cases is not the right answer
- Intermediate and Advanced Courtroom Advocacy techniques / Trial Skills
- How the Amendments from the MJ Act are impacting cases in the field
- Round Table discussion of trends from multi-service courts
- And others